Today it is impossible to imagine a modern production, specializing in crushing hard rocks, without up-to-date equipment - jaw crushers.
We bring to your attention SW jaw crushers, designed for both stationary use and for use on mobile units.
без мотора (кг)
|7 670||20 060||9 759||14 350||25 800||37 970||47 120||54 540||71330||121 510|
в сборе (кг)
|9 520||23 300||11 870||17 050||29 500||43 910||54 010||63 190||83300||137 160|
|Мощность, кВт (л.с.)||75||110||90||110||160||160||200||200||250||400|
Advantages of SW jaw crushers
- Modular non-welded frame design provides easy repair and reduced time spent on repairs.
- Forged eccentric shaft and one-piece cast bearing housing are made of high quality steel for high reliability at high loads
- Economical maintenance and repair means lower costs for reconstruction and repairing crushers after years of operation
- One-piece and two-piece plate models for all SW jaw crushers.
- Wedge adjustment quick installation system.
- Reduced load on the frame.
- Engine platform integrated into the main crusher frame
- Compactness and ease of maintenance of flywheel protective covers
- Crushing chamber design minimizes crusher stops and reduces crusher size.
- Effective impact kinematics and high power.
Comprehensive pre-sale preparation
This is an important process because it determines how the equipment will operate during the first start-up, and thereafter.
Our service engineers have many years of experience in the mining industry, they are professionally trained and get advanced training.
Comprehensive support at all stages of work, offering innovative developments, tracking customer needs and supplying the necessary products.